Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Jacob Collins show opening tomorrow

Jacob Collins has a new show of recent landscape paintings opening at Meredith & Long Co. Gallery in Houston Texas on Thursday 11/19 (tomorrow). Below are a few paintings that are included in the show, I don't have dimensions for these but I know that some of them are around 4 feet wide. They're all oil paintings and there are 25 paintings in the show. Among these images are 3 variations on the view of the Hudson River and a view from the top of Katterskill falls that Jacob gathered studies for last summer on the Hudson River Fellowship.

















2 comments:

Kyle Vincent Thomas said...

Beautiful work Jacob. It's amazing what can be done with just a few colors. Good luck with the show. Wish I could be there. All the best.

Jonathan said...

Amazing!!!! I wish I can go!